Together, employers in Santa Barbara County have used SmartRide by Traffic Solutions and realized the following benefits for their employees, our community, and the environment.
- Took 200,000 cars off the road
- Prevented 1,016 tons of CO2
- Burned 16.7 million calories biking/walking
- Saved $1.1 million in employee commute costs
- Decreased single occupant vehicle travel by 4.2 million miles
These leading employers use SmartRide to manage their commuter benefits.
Sustainable commute trips per year:
Cottage Health System
Santa Barbara City College
City of Santa Barbara
Dignity Health: Marian Regional Medical Center
City of Goleta
Santa Barbara Zoo
To join as a participating business, register at SmartRide.org and call (805) 963-SAVE or visit our services for more details.
Annual statistics based on SmartRide data for June 2016 – May 2017.